Want to hear someone yap on about stuff in the media. Start reading here!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, okay. My birthday ain't until July 27. I shall be 19, and with plans on hitting college once September rolls around.
Wow. 19 years. Has it really been that long? Seems like yesterday, I was 4 and living in a bee-invested environment. Okay, no it doesn't, and the "bee" thing was a 2-day thing, due to poor apartment management (what, you've never had bee problems at your house?).
What do I want on my birthday? Hm. I could think of a few things.
* Mystery Science Theater 3000: Volume 9. I want it because there's a bloomin' season 1 episode! I also want Volume 10, which hits stores in August. Episode 212-Godzilla Vs. Magalon will be on the set! WAHOO!
* Hm. Oh, yeah, and for YouTube to be allowed to air classic animation again. Asking too much? Hm. Maybe I should lower my standards to avoid dissapoinment.
A week ago I also wrote a fan letter to Denny Siegel, from Whose Line is it Anyway?. Here's a pic of her, if you've never seen her:

As of yet, no response. But, who knows, maybe it'll come on my birthday. That would be sweet. Anyway, the reason I'm making a post now, is because I'm saving up a post dedicated to the cartoon Bugs Bunny. We share the same birthday. Different years, though. He first appeared in 1940. Well, gotta run.

-Brandon "A Wild Hare" Pierce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home