Want to hear someone yap on about stuff in the media. Start reading here!

Friday, August 04, 2006

YouTube/ DailyMotion Request

Hey, cartoon fans! I'm writing this post as a request to readers (I'm sure I have some). I have always wanted to see the Columbia cartoon "The Little Match Girl" made in 1937, directed by Sid Marcus and Arthur Davis. If you have a copy of this rare short, please post it either at www.youtube.com or at www.dailymotion.com
What's in it for you? Well, if you have a site, I'll plug it, or a blog page, I'll plug it. I'm not sure what else I'd do. Thanks anyway.
-Brandon "I have readers, don't I?" Pierce

2 Comments:

Blogger Craig D said...

Brandon:

Are you able to part with some money, like, say $25? Try to find the Charles Mintz Project Disc #11. Hint: check on-line garage sales. I can say no more...

8/15/2006 2:17 PM

 
Blogger BrandonPierce said...

Hey, thanks.
Now, you got a blog or website that you'd like plugged?

8/17/2006 3:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home